Antonio Habana is an entrepreneur and professional manager with over 30 years experience in operating and owning various companies involved in construction and engineering.
- 1985-92 : Far East Sales Director, Hanomag AG
- 1992-95 : Residential Construction Management and Development, Equinet
- 1995-00 : Production and Marketing, Equinet
- 1998-04 : Country Manager, EE Black Ltd.
- 2004-present : President, Equinet Architectural and Engineering Support.
Mr. Habana recognized the early advances in information technology as a driver for delivering qualified transnational acrhitectural and engineering services.
In 2004, he established Equinet Architectural and Engineering Support to deliver these services locally and internationally.
Managing Director, British
UK-registered Architect with 30 years experience in design, construction and facilities management. Arch. Walker is also an expert in project design management.
- 1987-88 : Architectural Assistant, Property Services Agency (UK Government) – London.
- 1988-91 : Architectural Designer, Aukett Limited – London.
- 1991-94 : Facilities Manager, Morgan Stanley International – London.
- 1994-97 : Senior Architect, Wong and Ouyang Architect and Engineers – Hong Kong.
- 1997-99 : Project Design Manager, John Laing International – Manila.
- 1999-01 : Design Director, Rockwell Land Corporation – Manila.
- 2001-04 : Project Director, ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation.
- 2004-present : Managing Director, Equinet Architectural & Engineering Support.
General Manager, Filipino
Mr. Barcela has nearly 40 years of experience in construction detailing and management. In addition to his competency iin AutoCAD, Mr. Barcela has extensive in staff and personnel management.
- 1980-88 : Multi-Disciplinary Detailing and Instrumentation, ZATBAR, Saudi Arabia.
- 1989-04 : Various Detailing Positions, E.E Black Ltd.
- 1994-04 : AutoCAD/Detailing Department Head, E.E Black Ltd.
- 2004-present : General Manager, Equinet Architectural & Engineering Support
Equinet Support, Inc., a company that provides outsourced engineering services recently received two awards from the Guam Contractors Association and Dick Pacific Corporation in recognition of exemplary work performed as sub-consultant in two award winning projects; the Fena Water Treatment Plant Upgrade located at the US Naval Base, Sta Rita, Guam and the Guam High School construction located at the US Naval Hospital Compound. Photo L to R: Lito Barcela, Equinet GM, Lou Lucena, Administration Manager of Dick Pacific, Antonio Habana, Equinet President, James Martinez, Executive Director of the Guam Contractors Association and Ralph Walker, Equinet Architectural Managing Director